CO2 laser tube
Cinoda Co2 Laser tube Character Stability: The discharge tube is made of imported glass frit from Germany, and the quality of the whole glass tube is controllable. Power: U.S. hollyland total mirrors and output mirrors are used. The highest power is 190 watts, and the output power density is high. Long life: The discharge tube coated with catalyst, combined with the electrode treated by unique process, makes the discharge more stable and the service life is up to 10,000 hours. Spot: Stable c...
Cinoda Co2 Laser tube Character
- Stability: The discharge tube is made of imported glass frit from Germany, and the quality of the whole glass tube is controllable.
- Power: U.S. hollyland total mirrors and output mirrors are used. The highest power is 190 watts, and the output power density is high.
- Long life: The discharge tube coated with catalyst, combined with the electrode treated by unique process, makes the discharge more stable and the service life is up to 10,000 hours.
- Spot: Stable cavity structure, concentrated, stable, good quality, uniform spot pattern and high efficiency.
- Process: The product welding line is completely sealed in the ceramic water jacket, completely insulating the air, effectively preventing high-pressure sparking.
- The laser tube mirror improves the water-cooled ceramic water jacket, and the output mirror is matched with the copper water jacket of the water cooling system, which effectively reduces the lens temperature and greatly prolongs the service life of the laser tube.
- Electrode surface, special plating! ——The electrode surface treatment adopts special metal plating to completely eliminate electromagnetic sputtering and lens pollution, effectively extending the service life of the laser tube. Front and rear lens cooling cover, special craft! – Heat-dissipating cover surface oxidation process, high-efficiency insulation performance, reducing sparking discharge.
|Model||Length(mm)||Dia(mm)||Rated Power(w)||Max power(W)||Current(mA)||Catalyst|
Instructions for use of CO2 laser
Water cooling: using purified water, water temperature: 10℃-40℃.
The operating environment: temperature 2-40℃; humidity 10-60%.
Working current: Maximum working current is 32mA. The running current must be kept below 30mA. Tube life can reach 10,000 hours if the current is kept below 28mA. The ammeter must be connected to the negative electrode of laser tube.When it is working under over-high current for long term, the negative pole will get purple and the life will be shortened rapidly.
To protect dust from going into the insulation sheath, please wrap it with plastic film.
II. Working Performance
Do not clean the exterior surface of the output widow mirror with tools such as tampon; otherwise the output power will be seriously affected. The followings are the designated way to clean up pollution in the exterior surface of window mirror:
1) When the mirror is polluted, do not turn on the laser.
2) Blow the mirror surface sideways with an air blower.
3) Spray the pure alcohol on the mirror surface with sprayer.
4) Turn on the laser after the alcohol gets fully volatilized.
5) If the methods above don’t work effectively, it is necessary to ask for the professional to use tampon with alcohol to clean the mirror surface from middle to edge. The best solution is to prevent the window from being polluted.
Attention: it is forbidden to clean the mirror with acetone.
The screw in the front and back ends of the laser tube is not allowed to be moved, otherwise the out power will be declined, even the tube will be scrapped.
Put the acryl 300mm far away from output mirror, when testing the laser spot.
The laser beam is invisible light. Please wear protective glasses when debugging the laser. The positive pole is in high voltage. Pay attention to the security marks.
V. Pour out cooling fluid in the event of storage and transportation, and cover the output terminal with a dust-proof plastic bag. The storage environment is 2-40℃, and the requested humidity is 10-60%. Pack the laser as in the original way.Important notes: it is requested to cement the sponge together with laser tube to prevent the tube vertically sliding during transportation. The sponge in the side of output mirror must be 70 mm beyond it, and the sponge in the side of reflecting mirror must be 50 mm wider.